Lotus Moon Cup Combo
Save big with purchasing our combo pack, where you will receive both sizes (A&B).
Size A: For lighter or normal flow for women who have not given birth to a child vaginally or women up to the age of 30 years.
Size B: For normal or heavier flow for women who have given birth to a child vaginally or women over the age of 30 years.
FDA Certified Medical Grade Silicone. BPA Free, Latex Free, Dioxin Free.
1. Sterilize your lotus moon cup before and after use. Soak your cup in boiling water for three minutes, or wash it with mild soap.
2. Always wash your hands before inserting and removing a lotus moon cup.
3. Press down on the center of the cup to flatten it. Then continue to fold it in half to where it looks like the letter "C". The "C" fold is one of the most common and easiest ways to fold your lotus moon cup.
4. Insert the folded cup gently into your vaginal canal. Allow the pull tab to remain visible. Your lotus moon cup should sit low and not be pushed too far into your vaginal canal.
5. Wiggle your lotus moon cup back and forth until you've created a proper seal. You may also have to pull your cup up and down a few times. Once your cup is fully open, you will have a proper seal. Failure to create a proper seal will lead to leaks.
6. To remove your cup, relax your vaginal muscles, pinch at the base of the cup to break the seal. Slowly remove the cup. Dump out the contents into the toilet. Rinse the cup out with water and reinsert.
Returns or replacements will only be allowed if the item arrives damaged.
Items will ship within 5-7 business days. We will provide tracking information at the time of shipment. Please be mindful that we are not responsible for any delays with the USPS.